…boy, are my arms tired. Click to enlarge:
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… blueollie on Contact
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Speaking about peer instruction and linear algebra at 1:15 today at #SoTL13. 5 hours ago
- RT @derekbruff: Scott Grissom & @RobertTalbert surveyed STEM faculty at Grand Valley about evidence-based practices. #sketchnotes http://t.… 20 hours ago
- Watching @derekbruff draw an elaborate doodle of the session currently in progress. Maybe he'll post when done? 23 hours ago
- SoTL academy. Hanging with Derek Bruff. Very cool. (@ L.V. Eberhard Center - @gvsu w/ 2 others) 4sq.com/19VO18U 23 hours ago
- RT @jselingo: Students Might Not Be 'Academically Adrift' After All, Study Finds shar.es/ZCLcv via @chronicle 1 day ago