stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- That ending to #NEvsPIT was some grade-A nonsense. 10 hours ago
- Recommended read on @Medium: “Teaching Programming is Hard” ift.tt/2tHEeFB 15 hours ago
- RT @Cindy_Wooden: Pizza delivery for #PopeFrancis on his 81st birthday. He celebrated with children assisted at the Vatican's free, open to… 18 hours ago
- RT @Pontifex: May the Lord grant us the wisdom to seek that which is worthwhile and to love, not with our words but with our actions. 22 hours ago
- @KeithPiccard I thought it was good, not great. 22 hours ago