stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- I just completed the course "Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 1)"! datacamp.com/courses/python… via @DataCamp 5 hours ago
- @drvinceknight Here's a Dropbox link: dropbox.com/s/uo33qpytmo0b… Let me know if you need something else! 8 hours ago
- @drvinceknight Yes - I'm in a meeting at the moment but will send that later today. 10 hours ago
- RT @si_soccer: Jozy Altidore scores, tries to head a beer thrown at him, Giovinco picks up the beer and drinks out of it. Amazing https://t… 14 hours ago
- My helper for this afternoon's #GTD weekly review. https://t.co/7flRNVG77w 1 day ago