stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- RT @ThePracticalDev: "Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand." - Ma… 1 hour ago
- Marking some papers when suddenly a wild guinea pig appeared. https://t.co/uBc9bkc3IT 17 hours ago
- PSA: I will be off Twitter, FB, and Reddit for Lent, starting Weds and ending April 13. More info here: facebook.com/robert.talbert… 22 hours ago
- @thetattooedprof @jdunmyre Kevin, could you send me your email so I can give you a complete list? I’m at talbertr @ gvsu.edu 22 hours ago
- I talk a good game about minimalism and being anti-consumerist, but then IKEA comes along and I'm like... https://t.co/BEkuMsQv5f 2 days ago