stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- RT @Venkatetc: Remember when we thought 280 characters would ruin Twitter and it turns out it’s still just us. 7 hours ago
- RT @SteelcaseEDU: Like every space on campus, the library is being rethought & reorganized. Watch how @GVSU reimagined their library: https… 1 day ago
- Still buzzing after witnessing an epic win by @grandrapidsfc last night. I haven't seen Houseman Field rocking like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Just wrapped up the active learning classroom lit review I've been working on since October. Feels like when I fini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @siwelwerd Same here -- test it out with a syllabus or two then scale it up. 2 days ago