stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Finished my exam grading. 8-hour marathon, broken up into 25min work/5min rest blocks using @PomodoroTech. That stuff really works. 10 hours ago
- @ddburkey Congrats, Professor. :) 10 hours ago
- RT @GV_Now: Grand Valley names new provost and executive vice president for Academic and Student Affairs: gvsu.edu/s/0rx https://t… 13 hours ago
- Attention math job seekers: We're looking to fill two visiting positions. twitter.com/gvsumath/statu… 16 hours ago
- @ToppenishTom Definitely my favorite workspace especially if I need to spread papers out. The fruits of last year's massive remodel. 16 hours ago