Blogging will be light to nonexistent until later in the week, due to the impending move and giving/grading a test. And a daughter that doesn’t want to sleep at night any more, which makes the process of thinking during the waking hours sort of problematic…
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- New blog post: GTD for Academics part 4 -- the Collect habit. bit.ly/2j6dw3m #gtd #ubiquitouscapture… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- My blog post from the other day has been reposted at the Flipped Learning Global Initiative blog. twitter.com/jonbergmann/st… 17 hours ago
- I’m not down with either of these. I just want to use the dang tool and not be canvassed for personal info. twitter.com/texthelp/statu… 17 hours ago
- So gMath now forces me to identify myself as a teacher and asks for my “school district” before it will work in gDocs. Lame. 19 hours ago
- @profnoodlearms @sbagley As a Michigan resident I suppose my “local” MLS team is the Fire, but holy cow is it hard to support them. 19 hours ago