For some reason, I’m getting bombarded by spam comments and trackbacks that are making it through the usually-airtight Akismet filter. I got 20 of them overnight and had picked up two more after breakfast. Sunday’s usually a no-blogging zone for me, so there might be some more that crop up before I can get to them. Bear with me.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @jamessacorey As a math prof, I can report that sadly the answer is no. Some attitudes require more concerted effort. 16 hours ago
- It’s back, at the blog! GTD for academics, part 3: Acquiring the habits. bit.ly/2jhtuc1 #gtd… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Choosing the right technology for a #flippedlearning course is critical. Learn how to get it right, for free:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- This one is really awesome: kiwi + pear + orange + banana + spinach with some hemp seeds t… ift.tt/2jB3bxc https://t.co/HGlMK3HtGX 22 hours ago
- @teachbarefoot It's a process. One that we start, I think. 1 day ago