We’re back from a three-day minivacation, during which we picked up some outstanding recipes from the friends we were staying with. Does anybody know of a web site that allows you to post, tag, and share recipes — kind of like Flickr, except for food? I’ve been doing some Googling and found nothing but some rather unwieldy online cookbook sites that require all sorts of memberships and so on.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Big takeaway from session on Google Apps that I'm in is that TIL that I have a Google Drive account with _unlimited storage_ through @GVSU. 1 hour ago
- @iTeachLipscomb Treadmills and standing desks in all session rooms...? 3 hours ago
- After that chocolate cake at lunch, I'm _really_ needing coffee for this 1:15 session. #TPtech16 3 hours ago
- @CannybellidoB It's a new-ish feature of Google Slides. They explain it here: docs.googleblog.com/2016/05/slides… 3 hours ago
- Session about to start: "Designing a framework for transforming course delivery from traditional methods to online and hybrid". #TPtech16 3 hours ago