Some students from my college who are studying abroad this summer are doing a group blog about their experiences. I’ve only had one of these students (Leslie) in class before, but if all the contributors are at her level of intelligence, then I’d say the blog is in good shape. I think blogging in this context is good for the students and for the institution.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @tjoosten Reason 1(a) is that my family and I like it here too much to leave. Grand Rapids is a way cool place to build a life. 14 hours ago
- @tjoosten I have a bunch of reasons clustered at the top. Probable #1 is my univ is an innovative place where I can explore my interests. 14 hours ago
- This is my awesome @GVSUMath colleague Lisa Kasmer -- see, told you we had terrific women faculty here. twitter.com/gv_now/status/… 14 hours ago
- @eseprimo @YouTube Yeah, that would definitely not be my son's team. 1 day ago
- @polarisdotca Sigh. Tonight, coach lectured for 10min on a drill, blew the whistle for kids to start, not single one had a clue what to do. 1 day ago