Some students from my college who are studying abroad this summer are doing a group blog about their experiences. I’ve only had one of these students (Leslie) in class before, but if all the contributors are at her level of intelligence, then I’d say the blog is in good shape. I think blogging in this context is good for the students and for the institution.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @derekbruff "Chat waterfall" 4 hours ago
- @SaRoseCav Y'all can always count on me for harsh reality checks 4 hours ago
- @GeekyPedagogy @SaRoseCav For once, I'm letting things go down to the wire. Normally I'd have half the semester pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @stopdeboosting @SouthBaySharona So you're doing moral equivalency between Chegging an exam and killing someone? Seems like a stretch. 4 hours ago
- @sbagley 🎶 Born and raised in South Detroit 🎶 2 days ago