stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- I just completed the course "Introduction to R"! datacamp.com/courses/free-i… via @DataCamp 44 minutes ago
- Recommended read on @Medium: “Who I want to work for” ift.tt/2okl8nI 10 hours ago
- Recommended read on @Medium: “Must All Good Instruction Begin With Teacher Modeling?” ift.tt/2ojwdpb 3 days ago
- New at @Steelcase 360: My take on three views of the future of higher education. bit.ly/2Gw5nRm 4 days ago
- Recommended read on @Medium: “JupyterLab is Ready for Users” ift.tt/2oeeLCt 4 days ago