stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @theorymeg @msk0zak @mnaxer @JimBuhler @fmlehman @kate_galloway @TextExpander Also common points of feedback I give… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @theorymeg @msk0zak @mnaxer @JimBuhler @fmlehman @kate_galloway @TextExpander I have entire emails to students save… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @aboufade Also, using course grades to measure the academic effectiveness of... well, anything, is a bad idea. 1 hour ago
- @aboufade However, plenty of undergrad studies of flipped learning report the same thing- no stat significant diffe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @aboufade It's a very specific domain, and results from grad courses don't generalize to undergrad. But still useful to know. 1 hour ago