stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Attention math job seekers looking for an amazing place to work. Details coming soon. twitter.com/mathhombre/sta… 7 hours ago
- RT @LorenaABarba: Will you attend #JupyterCon in August? @RobertTalbert and I are convening the #Jupyter for Teaching and Learning BoF http… 9 hours ago
- No need for details, suffice to say there's been zero communication between course staff & learners. Hard to call it a learning environment. 15 hours ago
- Interrupting this Twitter break to vent frustration at the Final Project MOOC in the Coursera Soc Sci Research Methods track. 15 hours ago
- A person could get used to this. #nofilter ift.tt/2ucc5Xt https://t.co/WYx7RYYbmy 16 hours ago