stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @BarbiHoneycutt Agreed, but I’d be super worried if I came up the stairs and found one lying on the top end of a mattress! 3 hours ago
- Cat Rule #57: Anything you leave sitting around the house can and will be used as a cat toy. ift.tt/2iDo0sS https://t.co/b8aUW9O6KX 3 hours ago
- @sbagley I’ve been looking at the Samsung Chromebook Plus and Pro for myself, again to replace my iPad Air 2 for tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @sbagley Thanks- we actually have Chromebooks galore around here. My girls both have HP’s through their school, I b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @sbagley What models? Thinking about replacing my ipad with one. 6 hours ago