stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @busynessgirl The one I took before this one was really good. Produced by the same group and university so IDK what happened. 8 hours ago
- @torontofc Is this available on MLS Live? 11 hours ago
- I guess that means there exists a researcher for whom self doubt is not the enemy? I mean, OK, but… 11 hours ago
- Example from the MOOC: Quiz question- “Self doubt is the enemy of every researcher.” True/False. Right answer was False. 11 hours ago
- So ready to be done with the MOOC I’m in right now. The design and teaching of it are total train wrecks. 11 hours ago