stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @jonbecker @derekbruff We did something like this a few years ago, ended up choosing 2 systems to support. Kind of wished we'd picked one. 1 hour ago
- @jonbecker @derekbruff Did you decide to just let professors use whatever they wanted, or was there a preferred lis… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- @derekbruff @tophat Very impressed (not surprised) with how thorough of a process you folks used -- involving stude… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- New at the blog: How I wrote my book using Markdown, Pandoc, and a little help from the internet.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @sbagley Note that I don't mean you personally Spencer. Speaking of Twitter as a whole, which is rapidly becoming unreadable for me 5 hours ago