stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @teachbarefoot And this year I'm going way out on a limb and supporting Cardiff City because of @drvinceknight. 9 hours ago
- @teachbarefoot Stay away from Man United and Chelsea as they are the New England Patriots/Dallas Cowboys of the EPL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Report: Democrats, Republicans Deeply Divided On Exactly How To Misinterpret The Bible babylonbee.com/news/report-de… https://t… 11 hours ago
- My cat, Aggie, had to have most of her tail amputated recently due to an accident. Sad at the time. But now, she wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @zsmith78 Hmmm, thanks. I've been thinking about a second one of these for the office, something like what you're d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago