stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Features some of the stuff my sabbatical colleagues have been working on. twitter.com/SteelcaseEDU/s… 1 hour ago
- I wrote a thing for @educause to try to combat some popular myths about #flippedlearning. bit.ly/2htWu3y 4 hours ago
- RT @GVSU_MIA: We want YOU to present at Math in Action! Propose your presentation by Oct. 2. #gvmia18... fb.me/2lvNf7nQa 5 hours ago
- @jbj @ExpanseSYFY Ah, that's one I haven't checked out yet. Forgot about that. 18 hours ago
- @mmcr @ExpanseSYFY After all those commercials I'm pretty sure CBS should be paying me to watch it. 18 hours ago