Over at Learning Curves, she’s making a document camera out of a standalone iSight camera and a $6 desk lamp from Target. The results are surprisingly good. I wonder how well this works in low-light situations; but still, the total cost of this project is well under $200, and most actual document cameras are around $1500 for the bottom-end models.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- I can't believe I'm sitting here at home watching the #RedditRevolt, but honestly this is super fascinating. 5 hours ago
- @cordialcatholic IIRC the mods cut in on that AMA to say it wasn't following the rules for AMAs, even though it was. Weird. 5 hours ago
- @cordialcatholic Was that the one with the two priests, on Fathers Day? Or a more recent one? 5 hours ago
- @cordialcatholic Gizmodo article on all this: gizmodo.com/reddit-is-tear… 5 hours ago
- @cordialcatholic The coordinator for AMA's was let go this afternoon; reddit admins are saying nothing; everyone is in revolt. 5 hours ago