By day, he’s a mild-mannered math professor. But little known to his friends and family, he’s actually…
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @bwcory I am watching this one closely: 9to5google.com/2017/01/04/sam… 5 hours ago
- @sbagley Yes! It’s virtually indestructible, versatile, and somehow everything tastes better when cooked in it. 5 hours ago
- 2016 was one productive year! 🚀✅ Check out my awesome @Todoist productivity stats: todoist.com/review/2016/ey… #MyTodoist #YearInReview 5 hours ago
- I don't always eat smoothies. This is baked chicken thighs with garlic, onions, and roaste… ift.tt/2jtAGle https://t.co/QnRmB8AMF4 8 hours ago
- Chromebook are just really great devices. So simple — just log in and go, even on a new device. Looking forward to playing w the Thinkpad. 9 hours ago