I added a new-ish logo to the header. It’s just like the one from the old theme, only the font is different. The one I have up there now seems awfully large, but I tried a smaller scale version of it and you can’t see the graphical detail in the background. Also, I changed the tagline below the header. Exciting stuff, no?
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- RT @NCAADII: Watch the women's 2016 #D2Soccer Championship at 4 p.m. ET ( on.ncaa.com/d2wsoccer1203) and follow for live updates (https://t.co… 3 hours ago
- @jk_hodge No worries! 1 day ago
- @JK_Hodge I'm puttting my tenure stuff on Google Drive for reviewers to see, needed a dry run b/c Drive's permissions rules are weird. 1 day ago
- @JK_Hodge I should've put something more self-effacing there. But my cv was the closest thing I had available. 1 day ago
- First time I've caught the live-streaming of #TNF on Twitter this season and it's great. Would love to do soccer this way too. 1 day ago