I added a new-ish logo to the header. It’s just like the one from the old theme, only the font is different. The one I have up there now seems awfully large, but I tried a smaller scale version of it and you can’t see the graphical detail in the background. Also, I changed the tagline below the header. Exciting stuff, no?
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- RT @FactsOfMath: Combinatorics is a mathematical field which is named that way since no one wanted to say that they literally count for a l… 6 hours ago
- @kf Currently it's the other way around. I'm thinking of going full Medium though. 9 hours ago
- Glad the #Colts finally have a W, but that game was hard to watch. They don't play with confidence, and I have no confidence watching them. 20 hours ago
- @kf I moved my blog to GitHub pages last year and it just feels like a nerd experiment. But on Medium I feel like I'm actually *writing*. 20 hours ago
- RT @LorenaABarba: “Who needs these headaches? Reflections on teaching first-year engineering students,” by Richard Felder (1997) https://t.… 23 hours ago