Yes, I know I am getting a cryptic WordPress database error in the comments and in the Recent Comments widget. No, I have no idea what it means. I’ll be contacting Justin at WebbleYou to see what the deal is. Meanwhile, everything that isn’t a comment seems to be OK. On the bright side, I’m sure this will cut down on the spam!
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @iTeachLipscomb Treadmills and standing desks in all session rooms...? 1 hour ago
- After that chocolate cake at lunch, I'm _really_ needing coffee for this 1:15 session. #TPtech16 1 hour ago
- @CannybellidoB It's a new-ish feature of Google Slides. They explain it here: docs.googleblog.com/2016/05/slides… 1 hour ago
- Session about to start: "Designing a framework for transforming course delivery from traditional methods to online and hybrid". #TPtech16 1 hour ago
- RT @SteelcaseEDU: Join Steve Slifka as he discusses blended learning needs & trends at 1:45pm in Salon 10. #A4LE2016 https://t.co/pGLMsU16k8 2 hours ago