stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Recommended read on @Medium: “If We Have to Give Kids Grades, Let’s Let Them Argue Their Merit” ift.tt/2Jfgn6N 1 day ago
- @OnlineCrsLady @MorrisPelzel @BryanAlexander Same, and what I've learned through those misjudgments is exactly what… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @OnlineCrsLady @MorrisPelzel @BryanAlexander I mean, the Fresno State prof could have just written a two-paragraph… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @OnlineCrsLady: @RobertTalbert @MorrisPelzel @BryanAlexander if the idea is that there is a line you are not supposed to cross, then jus… 3 days ago
- @OnlineCrsLady @MorrisPelzel @BryanAlexander But surely you would agree that there are constructive and non-constru… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago