My team that did the ICMC this weekend placed 19th out of 40, which isn’t too bad considering (1) some of the schools who placed the highest train for this thing year-round and (2) these three guys basically took the competition exam cold, with little more than just what they’d learned from their coursework. So I’m very proud of them and happy with the results. Next step: Annual domination by our teams. (Friendly domination, that is.)
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @mathhombre You changed you Twitter pic? I don't know who you are any more. 1 hour ago
- We also have amazing women faculty here as well but, with predictable wisdom, they are mostly not on Twitter. 3 hours ago
- Want to come work w/ me, @MattBoelkins, @dccmath, @delta_dc, @mathhombre, and more? @GVSUmath has a TT position: gvsu.edu/cms4/asset/E41… 3 hours ago
- @drjlwells Definitely teaching. 3 hours ago
- @drjlwells Yep, one of my better days of the last week. :) https://t.co/VJm9JOlLMc 20 hours ago