…boy, are my arms tired. Click to enlarge:
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Later on, in abstract algebra where I saw the isomorphism btwn Z_4 and rotations of a square. Oh... THAT's what math is about. #loveyourmath 1 hour ago
- I sucked at math until Mrs. Allen, AP Calculus 1987, who let me figure things out myself instead of cramming it in my brain. #loveyourmath 1 hour ago
- @willrich45 I don't like buzzwords either but some of these mean something. E.g. Blended learning implies learning in a particular context. 1 hour ago
- @bwyatt It dawned on me that the person we elect in Nov could be Pres until my daughter is 20. Will literally shape her future. 1 hour ago
- @bwyatt I'm watching tonight although I never watch these things, with my 12yo because she's been asking a lot of q's re: future of USA. 1 hour ago