…boy, are my arms tired. Click to enlarge:
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @lessin Yeah, no. 11 hours ago
- This. If you ask me for time to have a conversation about something and I send a Calendly link, it means "Yes, I ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @maartenzam: Check the Y axis on this one 15 hours ago
- Wordle 222 3/6 The second guess is at least as important as the first one, if not moreso. ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 16 hours ago
- @muzykaster Try this: sciencelearning.umd.edu/files/2021/04/… 16 hours ago