Now the trick is to avoid letting birds in the house when we open the front door.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @busynessgirl Obviously you need both. For me I shoot for lots of learning and a zero sum for liking. 1 hour ago
- @busynessgirl It’s certainly not ideal. But again, if I had to pick one, I’d take the learning over the liking. 1 hour ago
- @busynessgirl And personally I’d rather have evidence of learning and absence of affection than the other way around. 1 hour ago
- @busynessgirl Define “afterwards”. Some people take years to warm up to a subject. 1 hour ago
- @siwelwerd Really? I was able to make it work with my SBSG setup and it’s… OK. 1 hour ago