Blogging has been light, yes. Nothing’s the matter; it’s just the end of the semester. We’ve got two weeks of classes left, then final exams. With the end-of-semester crunch happening, there’s not as much time to blog or to read other blogs, much less think carefully about what I’m reading. I’ve got some stuff to blog about regarding summer projects, as well as some newer thoughts on the textbook-free modern algebra class. But right now I’m up to my ears in prepping, grading, and dealing with students. And one of those summer projects is not 100% final yet, but if it comes to fruition then there will be a lot to write about. So I’ll keep you all in suspense on that!
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Evernote has made some big slip-ups, but now it’s here to win you back wired.com/2017/01/everno… via @WIRED 4 hours ago
- The power of imaginative play. > Dragons in the Department of Corrections - Waypoint waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/… 4 hours ago
- @danaernst I'm so sorry. My dad had that happen to him when I was a kid and I remember how bad it was for him. 5 hours ago
- @danaernst What happened? 5 hours ago
- Recommended read on @Medium: “Threaded messaging comes to Slack” ift.tt/2jLjUhj 7 hours ago