I’m going to be migrating CO9s to a different hosting service over the next few days. If you experience a glitch when trying to access, that’s why. (My current hosting service is, sadly, going out of business.)
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- I'm at Slice Pizza in Atlanta, GA swarmapp.com/c/7tNZjMtMLs1 2 hours ago
- @RobEbymathdude This one's fairly reasonable expense-wise, but it's still going to drain a big % of my annual funds. And I have JMM in Jan. 2 hours ago
- @RobEbymathdude Teaching Professor Technology conference. #tptech16 2 hours ago
- RT @GVSUSPORTS: GVSU Athletics office is ready for the game tomorrow, are you?! Pick up a coupon for your FREE vuvuzela at Rock the Vote be… 3 hours ago
- It's kind of dumb but I love riding on trains. I do wish Grand Rapids had something similar to the MARTA system I'm using right now. 3 hours ago