I’m going to be migrating CO9s to a different hosting service over the next few days. If you experience a glitch when trying to access, that’s why. (My current hosting service is, sadly, going out of business.)
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @teachbarefoot It's a process. One that we start, I think. 8 hours ago
- Grading? "It is much more ennobling to the human spirit to let people judge themselves than to judge them. And... amzn.com/k/OepYQOvwSB2B… 8 hours ago
- Interesting early use case of #flippedlearning > My 40 Years in Flipped Learning – Part 1 of 5 flippedlearning.org/syndicated/40-… 12 hours ago
- @teachbarefoot It's on GoodReads. I thought it was pretentious and bloated with zero storytelling. 23 hours ago
- finished Ancillary Justice (Imperial Radch Book 1) by Ann Leckie and gave it 2 stars amzn.to/16IO9x1 1 day ago