RightWingProf serves up a taxonomy of university faculty.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Nothing wrong with a little chocolate for breakfast right? This has strawberry, cherries, … ift.tt/2iVWDLg https://t.co/Pe8JUK0uAo 2 hours ago
- RT @GVSU: 5 GVSU undergrads will receive more than $20,000 each in funding to conduct research projects. Application deadline is Feb. 22. M… 3 hours ago
- Evernote has made some big slip-ups, but now it’s here to win you back wired.com/2017/01/everno… via @WIRED 15 hours ago
- The power of imaginative play. > Dragons in the Department of Corrections - Waypoint waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/… 15 hours ago
- @danaernst I'm so sorry. My dad had that happen to him when I was a kid and I remember how bad it was for him. 15 hours ago