RightWingProf serves up a taxonomy of university faculty.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: Gospel: Jesus promises heaven to the childlike. So emulate one of a child's best qualities: Be full of wonder over the b… 22 minutes ago
- @siwelwerd I expect academic types to be intellectual omnivores. Can like some things better than others but value everything. #idealist 23 minutes ago
- @JDunmyre I agree but I am serious about having to work against the attitude. 35 minutes ago
- I wonder if we're going to bring up standards based/specifications grading. Great way to be rigorous AND promote growth mindset. #tptech16 50 minutes ago
- Instead I think there can be positive visions of rigor that really benefit students. I think we may get to that later? #tptech16 58 minutes ago