Courtesy the always-brilliant xkcd.com.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Hope to see some of you in Atlanta this next weekend. I'll be speaking about student-generated video content on Sat… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 hours ago
- Recommended read on @Medium: “4 ways to leave School at School” ift.tt/2drJjfZ 6 hours ago
- RT @GVSUsoccer: #1 Lakers Net Second Half Trifecta, Tame Wildcats 3-0 bit.ly/2d6FuuM 20 hours ago
- Friday night lights ift.tt/2ctT2CG https://t.co/7RpJlLpkTA 21 hours ago
- Time for some high school football -- Allendale vs. Sparta (@ Allendale High School in Allendale, MI) swarmapp.com/c/4wkYXOPTfAZ 21 hours ago