stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- I like programs like this, but 1) What about root causes? & 2) How much are grading practices part of the problem? goo.gl/BJqSsw 20 hours ago
- They should keep the scores and see if calculator use led to significantly different scores. chalkbeat.org/posts/in/2017/… 21 hours ago
- @joshmkim @BryanAlexander @scalzi @itsDanielSuarez @CraigAlanson Vernor Vinge's _Rainbows End_ is a great one for t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- "Ten Online Teaching Tips You May Not Have Heard" facultyfocus.com/articles/onlin… #education #feedly 21 hours ago
- The episode of Black Mirror called "Nosedive": pure genius. 1 day ago