stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Evernote helps me remember everything. Get it now for 1 month of @Evernote Premium: evernote.com/referral/Regis… 1 day ago
- That #JAXvsPIT reminded a lot of the 2005 divisional game between Steelers and Colts, with 2018 Steelers = 2005 Col… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @Bud_T (Or Python and pandas!) 2 days ago
- For those looking for good Instapot recipes, I just made this one for dinner and it was LEGIT. twosleevers.com/now-later-butt… 2 days ago
- RT @marioch: Here is a few pics of the learning space designed for my research #PHD #space #process #computational thinking https://t.co/4… 2 days ago