stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Just wrapped up the active learning classroom lit review I've been working on since October. Feels like when I fini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @siwelwerd Same here -- test it out with a syllabus or two then scale it up. 19 hours ago
- @siwelwerd It's basically a way to write documentation in a sort of wiki-like format, hosted on GitHub (so it has v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Very cool/there-goes-my-afternoon: GitBook now supports LaTeX/KaTeX math formatting. gitbook.canny.io/feature-reques… 20 hours ago
- Researcher tweeps, what's a good alternative to Mendeley that is not Zotero? No major issues with Mendeley, just lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago