In light of the announcement at WWDC, I had to do this (click to enlarge):
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Join 81 other followers
- Have to hand it to @SweetwaterSound, they know how to treat a customer. I ordered bass strings, I got strings + can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @KellyMSpoon @YouTooBio I call it "YOLO pedagogy" 1 hour ago
- That third guess kind of blew my mind. Wordle 417 4/6 ⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛ ⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 2 hours ago
- @perusall Hmm... except the only question options so far are multiple-choice. 2 hours ago
- Nice, @perusall now lets you add quizzes. That will cut out a step that my students currently have to take when doing preclass work. 👏 2 hours ago