In light of the announcement at WWDC, I had to do this (click to enlarge):
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @katemath I keep thinking that most of what I know about project mgmt, metacognition and communications I learned via Boy Scout projects. 39 minutes ago
- 6/ I really hate "tweetstorms" so I apologize for all this. 55 minutes ago
- 5/ Also seems wrong to keep shoveling content at s's without some outward-facing goal. For many, only reason for college is self-centered. 55 minutes ago
- 4/ Didn't say it was a good idea, but it seems counterproductive to keep shoveling content at s's with 0 experience managing information. 56 minutes ago
- 3/ S's put those skills to work by designing and managing a public service project with a group. The project makes is assessable. 57 minutes ago