I just unpacked and installed the 1 GB RAM upgrade I ordered for the Macbook. Wow. Night and day. Everything seems just blindingly fast now, although I’m sure there’s a placebo effect at work. More importantly, WinXP running under Parallels Desktop is as smooth as butter, and running Snapz Pro X to record “video” of my WinXP desktop doesn’t diminish the speed any. So I expect screencasting will resume very soon.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @RobEbymathdude This one's fairly reasonable expense-wise, but it's still going to drain a big % of my annual funds. And I have JMM in Jan. 55 minutes ago
- @RobEbymathdude Teaching Professor Technology conference. #tptech16 1 hour ago
- RT @GVSUSPORTS: GVSU Athletics office is ready for the game tomorrow, are you?! Pick up a coupon for your FREE vuvuzela at Rock the Vote be… 1 hour ago
- It's kind of dumb but I love riding on trains. I do wish Grand Rapids had something similar to the MARTA system I'm using right now. 2 hours ago
- RT @flippedlearning: New Book features our friend @RobertTalbert + other Profs w/Practical #FlippedLearning Advice ow.ly/t9mB304GtIC 3 hours ago