I’ve got an all-day faculty meeting today, so blogging will be light — although I’m going to try to position myself near an electrical outlet (in case the battery on the laptop runs out) and positioned with screen facing AWAY from the dean and the president, so who knows. (Just kidding guys!)
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- So, you've decided to make the leap and leave traditional grading methods behind, and you want to do it *next semes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @smdiehl: Bring back independent blogs and personal websites. 3 days ago
- Are you drowning in email right now? Here's a simple, but not necessarily easy, four-step process for getting thing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @meresar_math Park ranger. Or I run a donut shop like the one I worked at in college (still a top-3 job for me). 6 days ago
- @christopherdrup By "Sunday night" I actually mean, don't actually even touch email until Sunday night and then sch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago