…you auction off your Erdos number on eBay. And you know you’re a bigger geek when you purchase said Erdos number. (Although evidently the winning bid of $1031 was from a person who had no intention of paying, and the auction page has been removed from eBay.)
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Well well well. twitter.com/lockheimer/sta… 1 hour ago
- Honored by this, and being among some very good company. twitter.com/jonbergmann/st… 16 hours ago
- Was dragged off by the girl children to see Suicide Squad. It was... better than Batman v Superman. #damningwithfaintpraise 16 hours ago
- Hope to see some of you in Atlanta this next weekend. I'll be speaking about student-generated video content on Sat… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 21 hours ago
- Recommended read on @Medium: “4 ways to leave School at School” ift.tt/2drJjfZ 1 day ago