stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- RT @ProfNoodlearms: New Post: Fall 2017 Workload Balancing. A tip for newer faculty theronhitchman.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/fal… 1 hour ago
- @BoysInBlueGR Great job on this episode guys. I hope the conversation about how the season went & how to move forward continues. 15 hours ago
- @ProfNoodlearms @Steelcase I can send you some stuff to look over. 17 hours ago
- Good discussion going on right now about a very important SoTL article. twitter.com/joshua_r_eyler… 19 hours ago
- @mkjanssen @ProfNoodlearms @SteelcaseEDU @Leuchtturm1917 @RhodiaNotebooks Oh well. I was expecting internet-enabled… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago