stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Glad the #Colts finally have a W, but that game was hard to watch. They don't play with confidence, and I have no confidence watching them. 1 hour ago
- @kf I moved my blog to GitHub pages last year and it just feels like a nerd experiment. But on Medium I feel like I'm actually *writing*. 1 hour ago
- RT @LorenaABarba: “Who needs these headaches? Reflections on teaching first-year engineering students,” by Richard Felder (1997) https://t.… 4 hours ago
- I’d have paid money to be on that shuttle to listen in. twitter.com/srhelenaburns/… 8 hours ago
- I *so* wish that Google Keep had a way to forward an email into Keep and convert into a note with labels. Seems like a no-brainer. 8 hours ago