stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @abshores Can't you just treat it like long division of polynomials? 1 hour ago
- Complaining about sleep aside, that 7-hour session locked in a room with my @SteelcaseEDU peeps, designing and idea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- Nothing like spending the day in a meeting that's twice as long as the amount of sleep you got last night. 19 hours ago
- @OmegaPolice Those look great! 19 hours ago
- Evernote helps me remember everything. Get it now for 1 month of @Evernote Premium: evernote.com/referral/Regis… 2 days ago