stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- RT @Oatmeal: May this philosophy guide you over the next few days. https://t.co/x15NCILmiL 12 hours ago
- @politicalmath Sorry, what? Is this some kind of evangelical thing? 12 hours ago
- @sbagley @Steelcase I just finished eating and about to pop but this still makes me hungry 12 hours ago
- @ansate It should really be a Gantt chart, but I was being lazy 14 hours ago
- Am 99% sure my mom made this when I was a kid. Probably blocked the memory. twitter.com/iron_spike/sta… 14 hours ago