stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- I promise not to get bent out of shape on Q1. #flipclass 3 minutes ago
- Hey, I'm Robert -- math prof at @GVSU and scholar-in-residence at @Steelcase. #flipclass 7 minutes ago
- PSA to followers: Tweets for next half hour or so will be for #flipclass chat. Join in if you're inclined. 8 minutes ago
- RT @askthefln: We will be staring today's #flipclass chat in a few minutes. Today's topic is #flippedlearning myths 10 minutes ago
- Features some of the stuff my sabbatical colleagues have been working on. twitter.com/SteelcaseEDU/s… 4 hours ago