stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Temporary digs for St. Luke's while the new building is finished. (@ Cook-DeWitt Center - @gvsu in Allendale, MI) swarmapp.com/c/6MCjdcOKSkv 2 hours ago
- RT @verge: Can this giant E Ink tablet make paper obsolete? theverge.com/circuitbreaker… https://t.co/f9W7s3qtHM 19 hours ago
- RT @NCAADII: Watch the women's 2016 #D2Soccer Championship at 4 p.m. ET ( on.ncaa.com/d2wsoccer1203) and follow for live updates (https://t.co… 1 day ago
- @jk_hodge No worries! 2 days ago
- @JK_Hodge I'm puttting my tenure stuff on Google Drive for reviewers to see, needed a dry run b/c Drive's permissions rules are weird. 2 days ago