stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- I have joined the exclusive 0.05 of Todoist users! Reaching @Todoist Karma Enlightenment! todoist.com/karma/en/7/2 5 days ago
- I'm doing a webinar on flipped learning in higher education, Feb 27 at 3pm Eastern, hosted by @SteelcaseEDU:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @FrJamesBradley: Today is known as Collop Monday, which is basically Bacon Monday. That’s right. The Catholic Church wants you to eat al… 6 days ago
- @delta_dc I agree, but OTOH in my experience it's often the teachers who are asking what the research says, because… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- If you are needing to cite the data on flipped learning research I just tweeted about, go to the figshare link -- t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago