stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Because a teaching-with-tech conference has jumped the shark when you see “30 of My Fave iPad Apps” as a concurrent session. #tptech16 2 hours ago
- One thing that impresses me about #tptech16 is that although it’s a “tech conference” most of the talks are not about tools, but pedagogy. 2 hours ago
- Special shout-out to the fine folks on my hotel floor who kept me up until 2am with your loudness. That was awesome. 2 hours ago
- Up and at ‘em for day 1 of #tptech16. Looking forward to workshop w/ @MDMillerPHD and keynote from @GardnerCampbell. And more coffee. 2 hours ago
- I'm at Slice Pizza in Atlanta, GA swarmapp.com/c/7tNZjMtMLs1 17 hours ago