The other day I linked to this article on dual enrollment and briefly explained why I support dual enrollment programs. It turns out that there’s at least one blog entirely devoted to dual enrollment. The name — “Concrurrent Enrollment” — isn’t very catchy, but the content seems good (and that’s better than the other way around). High school students who are dually enrolled, or thinking about it, and their parents might find it worthwhile to check out. There’s quite a bit of controversy and/or politics involved and it’s often not as easy as it could be.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Join 81 other followers
- 5 of 5 stars to From Strength to Strength by Arthur C. Brooks goodreads.com/review/show/48… 5 hours ago
- @Howitz_Done The Freeman et al 2014 PNAS meta-analysis on active learning, hands down. pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pn… 17 hours ago
- @ansate What's the saying about becoming more and more famous to smaller and smaller groups of people....? 1 day ago
- She was then shocked to learn we have almost 1500 subscribers at gradingforgrowth.com. "I thought you'd have, like, two" she said. 1 day ago
- My 16yo came in just now while I was working on the #GradingForGrowth book. She asked, what if I leaked those chapt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago