I have some new updates to my progress in the 101 Things in 1001 Days project, over at Dangerous Tasks where I am blogging about such stuff. That makes 9 things out of 101 after fewer than 90 days, so I think if you do the math that I am on target.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Smoothie du jour: Spinach + blueberries + banana + coconut milk with flaxseed and Green Su… ift.tt/2iCzKZT https://t.co/h1Iq5pzSuI 28 minutes ago
- @garystager Preach! And include yourself and @smartinez in that list while you're at it. 1 hour ago
- This x1000. The world need more educators, fewer futurists and gurus and rock stars. twitter.com/garystager/sta… 1 hour ago
- @ProfNoodlearms @sbagley Ugh. Chicago. Does this mean they might not suck as badly now? 1 hour ago
- @tressiemcphd @blackboard @shorterpearson And it’s not where you would expect: Customization > Properties. ?? 2 hours ago