I have some new updates to my progress in the 101 Things in 1001 Days project, over at Dangerous Tasks where I am blogging about such stuff. That makes 9 things out of 101 after fewer than 90 days, so I think if you do the math that I am on target.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- finished Simplify by Joshua Becker amzn.to/tOAo6P 8 hours ago
- Recommended read on @Medium: “Remembering Bella” ift.tt/2gDYdRl 9 hours ago
- Folks, just a PSA that I won't be doing any more posts at the blog in 2016. Plate's too full. Will hit the ground running in 2017. 11 hours ago
- RT @LorenaABarba: The #arXiv preprint repository will be overhauled in the next three years, thanks to a new @SloanFoundation grant! https:… 11 hours ago
- Current status... https://t.co/3Nv1D1inQd 11 hours ago