- How to make today’s moviegoer appreciative of older sci-fi movies. “Back in the 70s, man fought his own self-destructive tendencies. And sometimes apes.”
- You probably have a “First Baptist” or something in your town, but here’s possibly the first church, period.
- Microsoft wants digital manners mandatory in technological devices. I’d be happy if they just had some themselves.
- Twitterfox is a nice Twitter extension for Firefox. Just in time for Firefox 3, which is coming out officially on June 17. They want to break the Guinness Book record for the most downloads of a single piece of software in a single day.
- xkcd provides a helpful chart of the purity of various academic disciplines.