stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @eseprimo @YouTube Yeah, that would definitely not be my son's team. 8 hours ago
- @polarisdotca Sigh. Tonight, coach lectured for 10min on a drill, blew the whistle for kids to start, not single one had a clue what to do. 20 hours ago
- RT @thegoalkeeper: .@torontofc announces that it will host 1,500 Syrian immigrants to Toronto at BMO Field for Wednesday’s TFC-Orlando game. 20 hours ago
- Done for today! Completed 25 tasks! #TodoistZero todoist.com https://t.co/zi8RYAms4p 20 hours ago
- Nothing illustrates how ineffective lecturing can be quite like U10 soccer practice. https://t.co/wXaziEGozc 21 hours ago