stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- A 10,000-seat soccer-specific stadium in GR would be awesome. But, again, $$$ and also where would you put it exactly? 5 hours ago
- Having @grandrapidsfc in the @USL makes a lot of sense and it's been the owner's goal all along IIRC. But, it takes… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- RT @katemath: New blog post: "10 Minutes of Thoughts on SBG Linear Algebra" wp.me/p2wlRf-4t #sblchat 5 hours ago
- @readywriting @shorterpearson Otherwise I’ve been taking time off from blogging to finish a book and a tenure portfolio. Will resume in Jan. 9 hours ago
- @readywriting @shorterpearson All I can tell you is to check out my new location at rtalbert.org/blog. Newer than the Chronicle. 9 hours ago