stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @MathWes12 There's a whole related list of things to do and not to do in the summer between finishing grad school a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- @MathWes12 Hmm, that's a good one. I started academia 20 years ago this fall, so I barely remember, but let me think on that. 12 hours ago
- @jonbergmann It was the graphic designers' idea. My editor and I hated it at first but then it just kind of grew on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- @Cornell_CTE Good luck with the session on Friday. FYI I just wrote a book about this: rtalbert.org/book 12 hours ago
- Need to write a blog post for Sanity Check Tuesday that's about productivity or academic pro tips but NOT about GTD. Your thoughts? 13 hours ago