stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- RT @Pontifex: We pray to God for the courage to ask forgiveness and to learn how to listen to what he is saying to us. 2 hours ago
- "At root, the clash over lecture-based pedagogies is a collision of disparate visions of higher education’s purpose… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- @sbagley Kind of like the first time you attempt a Google image search for help with LaTeX. 19 hours ago
- @abshores Can't you just treat it like long division of polynomials? 21 hours ago
- Complaining about sleep aside, that 7-hour session locked in a room with my @SteelcaseEDU peeps, designing and idea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago