stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @politicalmath Problem is that there is no "evangelical church in US", but hundreds of them, mostly not on same pag… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- @cmuirmath @ProfNoodlearms @ilana_horn I'm well aware of that. I've worked with faculty in places where there are n… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- @ProfNoodlearms @ilana_horn Not so much attitude as assumptions about individual spaces. E.g. In higher ed we can a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- @ilana_horn I agree with you though. At K-12 level especially the kids' at-home environment is the X factor. 11 hours ago
- @ilana_horn That's probably what you meant, sorry. 11 hours ago