Have you ever wondered how a Fields Medalist does time management? Terry Tao is happy to oblige. It’s not your standard GTD-esque post, as Terry discusses some of the pecuilarities of managing time when practicing a subject so unpredictable as mathematics, where long periods of going nowhere punctuated by massive flashes of insight wreak havoc on calendars and to-do lists.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @taramcallister4 @GVSU As @tara_taylor said, you also have to be ruthlessly efficient at work. Simplify and exert c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @taramcallister4 Daycare: It really helped when mine were little that @GVSU has an on-site daycare center. Was triv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @LongmoorClaire Haha I'm honored! I'm giving a talk on using @kaggle in math classes to build realistic mathematica… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @Screencastify Done, thanks. 19 hours ago
- @Screencastify Hey there, I am getting an error message "We're having trouble loading your account info. Please che… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago