Have you ever wondered how a Fields Medalist does time management? Terry Tao is happy to oblige. It’s not your standard GTD-esque post, as Terry discusses some of the pecuilarities of managing time when practicing a subject so unpredictable as mathematics, where long periods of going nowhere punctuated by massive flashes of insight wreak havoc on calendars and to-do lists.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Join 79 other subscribers
- How to know if a cold-call email with your details in it is legit: (1) it's probably not legit, and (2) look for in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @jacasiegel I binged the entire first season of _For All Mankind_ over the course of Friday and Saturday. 6 hours ago
- Hi @perusall, is there a place I can suggest improvements? I think I just lost an hour of work writing a quiz becau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @drloriz @fortelabs What's in the database, and what's its intended purpose? 1 day ago
- @shareski I would also say, don't make too much of "reports". While many faculty are struggling, I think there are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago