For us Lutherans, yesterday was not only Halloween, it was Reformation Day, when we commemorate Luther‘s nailing of the 95 Theses to the door of a church in Wittenberg, which touched off the Protestant Reformation. Some people celebrate this occasion in ways which are, well, a little different.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Waiting for the DVD so I can watch the deleted scenes. :) twitter.com/gardnercampbel… 3 hours ago
- Still no Papert but @hypothes_is just got a shout-out. #TPtech16 5 hours ago
- Waiting for Seymour Papert to be mentioned. #TPtech16 5 hours ago
- Keynote from @GardnerCampbell starting in a bit. "Windows Revisited: Computers as a Frame for Learning" #TPtech16 6 hours ago
- Great workshop from @MDMillerPHD this afternoon on attention, memory and motivation. Much to think about. #TPtech16 6 hours ago