For us Lutherans, yesterday was not only Halloween, it was Reformation Day, when we commemorate Luther‘s nailing of the 95 Theses to the door of a church in Wittenberg, which touched off the Protestant Reformation. Some people celebrate this occasion in ways which are, well, a little different.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- New at the blog: New series on incremental steps to take towards getting good at online teaching. Step 1: Mind your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Funny, I haven't seen any of those "in defense of the college lecture" op-ed pieces recently. 2 days ago
- New at the blog: As we start moving toward the second semester of online teaching, it's time to start moving from "… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- At the blog: A repost of an article from last year, where it was tempting to lose hope in the face of uncertain tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- New at the blog: A simple workflow for handling handwritten student work in an online setting. For those teaching m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago