For us Lutherans, yesterday was not only Halloween, it was Reformation Day, when we commemorate Luther‘s nailing of the 95 Theses to the door of a church in Wittenberg, which touched off the Protestant Reformation. Some people celebrate this occasion in ways which are, well, a little different.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @jk_hodge No worries! 10 hours ago
- @JK_Hodge I'm puttting my tenure stuff on Google Drive for reviewers to see, needed a dry run b/c Drive's permissions rules are weird. 12 hours ago
- @JK_Hodge I should've put something more self-effacing there. But my cv was the closest thing I had available. 12 hours ago
- First time I've caught the live-streaming of #TNF on Twitter this season and it's great. Would love to do soccer this way too. 22 hours ago
- I want this iPhone app to also work with with email, Twitter, and Slack please. itunes.apple.com/be/app/vulcani… 23 hours ago