Question for you in the video about what might be on the horizon in terms of academic subject areas.
stella on Answers to Test 1 and 2 multip… seo on Casting Out Nines has official… GREENEEFFOFOR on How I make screencasts: The wh… ian on How I make screencasts: The wh… BK on Three things I learned at…
Article CategoriesApple Blog announcements Blogging Calculus Casting Out Nines Critical thinking Crypto Early education Education Educational technology Engineering Family Friday Random 10 Geekhood GTD Higher ed High school ictcm Inverted classroom LaTeX Liberal arts math Life in academia Math MATLAB Music Personal Problem Solving Profhacks Scholarship Screencasts Social software Software Student culture Teaching Technology Tenure Textbook-free Textbooks Uncategorized Weekly features
Here's my personal website.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- @OmegaPolice I firmly believe this is precisely what high schools should be doing. Also believe it's never going to happen. 46 minutes ago
- @siwelwerd @delta_dc By which they usually mean how to take notes during lectures :( 52 minutes ago
- @siwelwerd @delta_dc There are some halting attempts at it in some HS's. But they tend to focus more on "study skills" than info mgmt 52 minutes ago
- @delta_dc It *can* happen in extra-curricular activities. E.g. I mentioned to @katemath how much I learned as a Boy Scout. 53 minutes ago
- @katemath I keep thinking that most of what I know about project mgmt, metacognition and communications I learned via Boy Scout projects. 4 hours ago